In Linux there are numerous choices to watch the efficiency of the system, together with the system monitor itself that integrates so many ditros. Nevertheless, there in all probability is not one as attention-grabbing as this one, particularly for individuals who admire the Home windows 10 Activity Supervisor.
Its title is SysMonTask and within the phrases of its creator, what you’re in search of is “supply a system monitor for Linux with the compactness and utility of the Home windows Activity Supervisor that permits higher management and monitoring “.
The Linux Activity Supervisor?
If you’re conversant in the software in Home windows, you’ll simply discover the similarities. Each on the interface degree and on the operate degree, SysMonTask does a great job imitating the Activity Supervisor, and that signifies that it has numerous capabilities:
- Graphics for monitoring CPU, Reminiscence, Disks and Community sources
- Nvidia CPU, Reminiscence, Disks, Community Adapters, and Single GPU utilization statistics
- Checklist of mounted disks
- The Consumer Processes tab can filter processes like Home windows and kind by useful resource utilization, title, consumer and instructions
- You’ll be able to finish processes from the record
- It has a darkish theme and begins with the theme you have got established within the system
SysMonTask is packaged just for Ubuntu and derivatives variations 16.04, 18.04, 20.04 and 20.10 and equivalents. It additionally explains that the processes tab solely works effectively in GNOME, however that help for Mate, Xfce, and Cinnamon might be added quickly.
To put in on Ubuntu you will have so as to add the repository. Open a terminal and kind:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:camel-neeraj/sysmontask
sudo apt set up sysmontask
Vía | It is FOSS